Plastic and reconstructive surgeon Gavrilyuk Sergey Grigorievich
Home » Врачи » Plastic and reconstructive surgeon Gavrilyuk Sergey Grigorievich
1. In 2003-2009 in the clinic “AnaCosmo” – the first experience of plastic surgery.
2. In the clinic of cosmetic surgery “Visit-Cosmetic” has improved new skills of plastic and reconstructive surgery, working side by side with such respected surgeons and cosmetologists as: Borodko Alexander , Pirus Vladimir, Gulko Yuri, Matolinets Taras, Cherkasenko Svitlana.
3. In 2011, the idea arose to improve the treatment of blepharospasm and hemifacial spasm.
4. Already in 2012, a method of combined treatment of paralytic strabismus with the use of Botox was implemented.
5. 2012 – received a patent for a utility model used in ophthalmic surgery.
6. Since 2012, a trainer-methodologist on injection methods of facial rejuvenation.
7. In 2011 he worked in a clinic in Albania, opened by one of the greatest ophthalmic surgeons of the 20th century Svyatoslav Fedorov.
“In the Albanian branches of the ISTC. S. Fedorov after my first day of surgery I was assigned the position of leading plastic surgeon of the clinic “Uzlova”. Communicating with Russian, Albanian and Italian surgeons, I have gained an invaluable stock of knowledge and experience, which now allows us to perform complex and non-standard operations without confusion. “
8. Since 2017, he has been heading the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the ETC Clinic.
1996-2001 Ternopil State Medical Academy. And J. Gorbachevsky;
2001-2003 Ophthalmologist-intern – TGMA. Gorbachevsky – Department of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology;
2003. Advanced training courses for doctors “Cataract microsurgery with IOL implantation methods” – Kyiv Academy of Postgraduate Education. P.L. Shupika. Kiev.
2004. Advanced training courses of PAC in Zaporizhia MAPO (2nd Attestation category).
2005. Participant of scientific and practical seminars on the topic: “World achievements of vitreoretinal surgery”. (School-seminar of Professor of Ophthalmology Ferenc Kuhn, M.D., Ph.D). Kiev.
2005. Participant of the scientific-practical conference on the topic: “Refractive platform of the excimer laser Zyoptix100 – a real embodiment of the personalization of LASIK”. Kiev.
2006. Certificate “Phacoemulsification using vacuum and flow aspiration system Millennium Bausch & Lomb”. Kiev.
2009. Advanced training courses of PAC in Kyiv MAPO named after PL Shupik.
2009. “Ultrasonic phacoemulsification of cataracts” WetLab. Odessa.
2010. Participant of the scientific-practical conference with international participation “Modern methods in refractive and cataract surgery” ISTC. S. Fedorova.
2013. Participant of the scientific-practical conference with international participation “Filatov reading”. Odessa.
2014. Merz Aesthetics expert summit. Paris.
2015. Report: “Combined muscle relaxation of computers with convergent strabismus using botulinum toxin.” Tirana. Albania.
2016. Course of thematic improvement WetLab “Vitreoretinal surgery”.
2017. NMAPE named after P.L. Shupyka course of thematic improvement “Plastic surgery of the face”.
2019. 37 tm Congress of the ESCRS. Paris.
From 2019 to present, Vice President of the Luxembourg Guild of Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology GLMEC.
2020. Online training and special course in USA, Florida, Miami. Specialization and practical application of Adonyss CO2 lasers in surgery. Topic: Laser blepharoplasty and facelift.
Plastic and reconstructive surgery.
• Polytrauma, post-traumatic reconstruction of the orbital region, ptosis of the upper eyelid
• Correction of the inversion of the lower eyelid.
• Eyelid cartilage transplantation, skin and muscle flap transplantation.
• Eyelash and eyebrow transplantation. Treatment of trichiasis.
Blepharoplasty (blepharoplasty using CO2 laser),
• Face lifting,
• Autotransplantation of fat,
• Lip modeling of the face, chest, buttocks.
• Injections of botulinum toxin A upper and lower third of the face,
• Treatment of blepharospasm and hemifacial spasm using the author’s injection schemes.
• Hyaluronic acid injections:
• Correction of age-related changes in the orbit, chin and temporal areas.
• Rejuvenation of the contour of the lower jaw and oval face.
• Modeling the chin and restoring the angles of youth.
• Modeling the shape of the lips, correction of age-related changes in the mouth.
• Surgical methods of lifting the middle and lower third of the face (Radiesse, Sculptra).
• Stack of branches lifting.
Individual education and training on injection methods of facial rejuvenation.
• First steps in eyelid surgery, webinars and live surgery.
Cataract surgery of all degrees of complexity
• antiglaucoma surgery,
• implantation of drainage systems in glaucoma,
• removal of the pterygium, • removal of conjunctival tumors.
Surgical correction of strabismus in adults.
The use of Botox in the correction of paralytic and surgical strabismus.
We recommend that you consult with our doctor before making an appointment for the procedure
Frequently Asked Questions
Laser facial resurfacing. Does it hurt?
No, this is a painless procedure, because we apply an anesthetic drug. We also carry out cold air blowing, so no pain! There may be a slight tingling.
How many procedures do I need to remove post-acne scars?
Each person's skin is unique and we cannot predict how it will recover from you. Again, during a personal examination, the doctor, based on his experience and examination of your skin, will tell you the number of sessions.
Is it possible for children to remove scars with laser resurfacing?
There are no contraindications by age. The main thing is that the baby should let us carry out this procedure. To do this, prepare him psychologically at home. Also, the skin of children is capable of regeneration much better than that of an adult, so early treatment will give excellent results and avoid social awkwardness in adolescence.
When will I be able to use makeup after polishing?
The first 3-5 days there is exfoliation of the dead part of the skin, crusts appear, there is a physiological process of healing and building new high-quality layers of the dermis, epidermis. During this period, you need to help her and use the pharmacy products Bepanten, Bepanten-plus, Solcoseril (to choose from). As soon as the crusts come off and you see your "new" face, you can start making up.
How do I know for sure if you can handle my case?
We take care of 99% of patients, even the most difficult cases (by the way, we constantly post work with unique clinical cases on social networks). But only a doctor will tell you for sure after a personal examination.
My scar is 3 cm, what is the cost?
We calculate the cost based on the price of 300 UAH. 1 sq. cm, so we can't give an exact figure by phone or online. The doctor will calculate the sum for you during a personal examination.