Gynecomastia in men: treatment
Gynecomastia in men: treatment with surgery as a quick and effective method. Big breasts are great! Some will say. Only not in men – we will answer.
Gynecomastia is something that people would like to get rid of as soon as possible. After all, breast augmentation in men is a serious reason for psychological fears and self-doubt. Relationships with the opposite sex also suffer.
Coollaser Clinic will take all the necessary measures to make you feel like a self-confident man again.
- Severe asymmetry of the mammary glands
- Marked enlargement of the mammary glands with stretching of the skin
- Failure of treatment of gynecomastia with conservative methods and sports
What is gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia in men is breast enlargement associated with benign breast growth. Gynecomastia is usually not a major concern other than psychological discomfort. Divided into 2 types:
- One-sided. With this type of disease, only 1 breast is enlarged.
- Double-sided. Enlargement of both breasts at the same time.
Why do men develop gynecomastia?
Usually, increased growth of mammary glands in men is associated with hormonal disruption or tissue hypertrophy. The disease usually poses no danger and is fairly easily corrected.
- Hormonal disruption.
For the harmonious development of a person, his hormonal background must be at a normal level. This means the balance of hormones that are specific to a particular gender.
An increase in the synthesis of estrogen (a female hormone) with simultaneous hypothyroidism leads to gynecomastia.
- Cirrhosis of the liver
In some cases, with advanced cirrhosis of the liver, hormonal disruption also occurs, leading to gynecomastia.
- Extreme weight gain (obesity)
In the case of obesity, it is not the mammary gland that increases, but the amount of adipose tissue. The higher the weight, the more adipose tissue, the more the skin is stretched and the breast is visually enlarged.
- Side effects from taking medications.
Often, after a course of taking potent drugs (including hormonal ones), the growth of the mammary glands in men increases. This is especially true for steroids and anabolic steroids. Sometimes, similar side effects can be seen with diabetic medications.
The essence of gynecomastia treatment
In the absence of results of treatment with conservative methods or sports, plastic surgery is indicated. This is not a difficult procedure that will allow you to love yourself again and get rid of psychological discomfort.
- Consultation with a surgeon. The doctor will take anamnesis, palpate the mammary glands, establish the form of the disease – true or false. Before the operation, the specialist will prescribe a preliminary preparation.
- Preparation. Usually it includes: collecting the necessary tests, giving up bad habits and hormonal drugs. In some cases, a consultation with a mammologist may be required.
- Plastic surgery.
- Rehabilitation. The rehabilitation period is individual and depends on a number of circumstances. Individual characteristics, the volume of the operation and its complexity also affect on gynecomastia.
When should you see a surgeon?
- Any unpleasant or painful sensations serve as a signal to visit a specialist. Pain is an abnormal condition and must be corrected.
- Active growth. At any age, both at 13 and at 70, the active growth of the mammary glands (without increasing body weight) should be alarming.
- Feeling of seals. The presence of any nodes and neoplasms, even if they are painless, must be diagnosed and treated. The more neglected true gynecomastia, the greater the health risks.
- Discharge of fluid when pressed. Normally, male mammary glands do not produce any body fluids. Any discharge is not a good symptom that requires treatment.
Draw your attention to! Any disease is easier to prevent the development or cure, provided you to see a specialist early. If you have found any of the symptoms of gynecomastia, do not postpone treatment until later. Your health is important to us!
Correction of gynecomastia using plastic surgery performed according to the nipple-areola method. The incision is made along the edge of the areola and will not leave visible traces of the operation. Patient review after mastectomy – satisfied!
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system
- Viral diseases
- Kidney or liver pathology
- Blood clotting disorder
Coollaser Clinic in the center of Kiev on Pechersk provides the best specialists and innovative equipment for your effective treatment.
Gynecomastia: in men – cause for concern, do not wait tomorrow, make an appointment for a consultation right now!
|Гинекомастия||97 860 грн|
Experienced doctors at Coolaser Clinic will tell you why it is important to be very careful when choosing a surgeon. Everyone knows how important the experience of a surgeon is. […]
Топ 15 лучших пластических хирургов, у которых после операции пациенты останутся довольны результатом Лучшие пластические хирурги Киева, попавшие в ТОП 15 у которых после операции пациенты останутся довольны результатом. Данная […]
During a business trip to the USA, within the framework of communication and friendly exchange of experience, representatives of Coollaser Clinic, represented by the founder of the clinic Borsalo Oleksii […]
Как проходит реабилитация после маммопластики Реабилитация после маммопластики, о чем важно знать? Пластика груди в состоянии помочь в решении различных задач. Маммопластика – это изменение формы молочных желёз на более […]