CO2 laser peeling in Kyiv
CO2 laser peeling is a delicious dessert for your skin care. Laser technologies for rejuvenation and correction of imperfections are among the safest and most desirable procedures.
Laser techniques in the modern world are so effective that their results are often compared to plastic surgery. So why decide on painful injections or surgery if you can get by with sparing measures?
Coollaser Clinic takes care of you and applies the most gentle methods of correcting imperfections.
- The first signs of aging
- Loose skin
- Gray complexion
CO2 laser peeling
CO2 laser peeling of the face is a neat, gentle solution to skin problems, which significantly improves its condition. CO2 lasers are used in various branches of medicine and have no analogues in terms of efficiency.
The face after laser peeling acquires a healthy color, radiance and well-groomed appearance. Are you still in doubt? Just take a look at laser face peeling reviews!
What is peeling and what is the effect?
This is the process of removing the upper, keratinized layer of cells. By removing the upper layer of the epidermis, our skin is able to regenerate faster and restore biological processes. The complexion is evened out, the skin becomes monotonous, dark spots and skin irregularities disappear.
Laser peeling stimulates the production of essential proteins such as collagen and elastin. Collagen keeps our skin firm and youthful. Laser peeling triggers rejuvenation processes, reviews and photos of satisfied customers speak for themselves.
- It is not recommended to carry out other procedures 7 days before the peeling
- For 3 days it is necessary to stop using cosmetics
- Tanning and solarium are not recommended
- Any steaming home cleansing is not recommended
Stages of the procedure
- Consultation with a specialist 10-15 min. The doctor will assess the condition of the skin, its type and individual needs.
- Cleansing. The specialist will thoroughly clean the surface of the epidermis from dirt and makeup, if present.
- Anesthetic cream. For your comfort, we apply an anesthetic cream so that even the most sensitive skin does not feel unpleasant sensations.
- Eye protection. Your health comes first. We will protect your eyesight with special glasses.
- CO2 peeling. Depending on the desired result, the doctor will adjust the equipment and start the procedure.
- Soothing cream. It is equally important not only to perform the procedure efficiently, but also to take care of the skin during recovery.
Laser peeling CO2 photo.
Since CO2 laser peeling is a gentle method of skin treatment, the recovery period is short. The term for tissue restoration is individual and depends on the area of treatment and the condition of the skin. The face after laser peeling may tingle and redden a little.
After the peeling procedure, a doctor or beautician will give you the necessary recommendations for skin care. The more thoroughly the care is carried out, the faster the tissues are restored without risks and complications.
Important about the procedure
- 30-60 min average time of 1 procedure
- The number of sessions is individual. Average course length is 2-8 sessions.
- Interval 1-2 months
Laser resurfacing and laser peeling. Is there a difference?
Sometimes we are asked the question, what is the difference between resurfacing and peeling?
Technically, this can be considered a single procedure with different names. However, different problems are solved here and for the convenience of the doctor and the patient, we use two terms – grinding and peeling, which have the same labor costs, time and cost.
Peeling works only at the level of the epidermis, without affecting the dermis. The penetration depth usually reaches 30 microns. The settings for the densest fractional processing are applied. The distance between the points (fractions) of processing is 0.1 – 0.2 mm. CO2 laser peeling is safe and does not require rehabilitation. As a result, the skin is fresh, toned and healthy.
Grinding penetrates to the required depth and can work with dermis. Most often, laser resurfacing is used as the most effective method for removing wrinkles, correcting scars and scars.
Which procedure is ideally combined with CO2 laser peeling?
Your health is important to us! That is why we recommend that you consult a specialist before the procedure. An experienced doctor will select an individual treatment plan and identify possible contraindications.
- Pregnancy and lactation (consultation of the attending physician is required)
- Viral diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Diseases of the blood
Draw your attention to. A pacemaker is an absolute contraindication! If you have cardiosstimulator or other devices, be sure to inform your doctor about them.
Coollaser Clinic in the center of Kyiv on Pechersk has the highest quality equipment so that each procedure will bring you maximum benefit.
CO2 laser peeling – say no to operations, get rid of wrinkles, age spots, shrink pores, say yes to safety and 100% efficiency!
Specialists in the procedure
Shilina Yulia Mikhailovna
Melnichenko Lyubov Sergeevna
Cosmetologist, Beauty expert