Stem cell treatment in Kyiv
Stem cell therapy is considered one of the most important achievements of mankind. Due to their ability to differentiate into any tissue, stem cells can be used to treat a wide variety of diseases. One of the most common areas of cell therapy is the treatment and rejuvenation of damaged tissues with stem cells.
Cell therapy is an innovative method of treating diseases that allows you to restore diseased organs and parts of the body through the transplantation of healthy and new cells, as well as to influence tissue regeneration in order to rejuvenate.
What is the principle of action of cell therapy on the body?
Cell therapy methods are based on the isolation of cells from the body, their reproduction, modification and their subsequent transplantation. These methods can be successfully used in regenerative medicine (restoration of damaged tissues and organs), in the treatment of hereditary diseases and cancer, in the treatment of severe cardiovascular, neurodegenerative and autoimmune diseases, as well as in AntiAge medicine for face and body rejuvenation. and rejuvenation of the whole organism.
Who does Coollaser Clinic cooperate with in the field of cellular technology?
Coollaser Clinic conducts stem cell treatment in collaboration with the biotechnological company “Genom” in Ternopil, which began its activities on the basis of the Ternopil National Medical University. The “Genome” company accepts biological material from the Coollaser Clinic for further scaling and cultivation of cell cultures in its own laboratory in Ternopil. After scaling, the cultured stem cells are transferred to the Coollaser Clinic for administration to the patient.
What are the advantages of the biotech company “Genome”?
- biotechnology company,
- licensed by the Ministry of Health for the implementation of the stem cell bankown biotechnological laboratory,
- own cord blood cryobank, application of deep basic knowledge of Ternopil National Medical University, since 1952,
- technologies received from American colleagues brought to Ternopil,
- cooperation with the Canadian biotechnology company STEMCELL Technologies Inc, which develops special media for cell culture, cell culture isolation systems and ancillary products for research in the biological sciences.
- applied hightech equipment, which showed excellent results, practical experience and excellent reviews of satisfied patients in Ukraine and abroad
What types of diseases are treated in Kyiv with stem cells?
To date, methods for the treatment of somatic diseases have been developed and introduced into clinical practice, as well as technologies for biorevitalization of the body with autologous cellular material. Stem cells are often treated even when other methods are ineffective. Stem cell treatment in Kyiv is actively used in the Coollaser Clinic. Diseases eligible for stem cell therapy
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Autoimmune glomerulonephritis
- Crohn’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Myasthenia gravis
Diseases of the cardiovascular system:
- Myocardial infarction in the acute phase and subsequent rehabilitation
- Ischemic heart disease and cardiosclerosis
- Heart failure
- Myocardial dystrophy of various origins
- Hypertension with retinopathy
- Atherosclerosis of the aorta and cerebral vessels
- limb ischemia (including critical)
- Endocrine system diseases:
- Diabetes mellitus type II
- Disorders associated with type I and type II diabetes
Diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system:
- Rehabilitation after strokes and traumatic brain injuries
- Violation of cerebral circulation
- Injuries to the brain and spinal cord, their consequences
- Paralysis and its consequences
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Raynaud’s disease
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Disorders of the peripheral nervous system of various origins
- Inflammation of the sciatic nerve
- Sleep disorders
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Cerebral palsy
- Mental retardation
- Consequences of meningitis
- Consequences of neonatal hypoxia
- Posthypoxic encephalopathy
- Bulbar syndrome
- Myasthenia gravis
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Brain infarction
- Cerebral ischemia
- Cosmetic skin defects
- Scars after burns, ulcers, surgery
- Atopic dermatitis
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system:
- Osteochondrosis of the spine
- Degenerative joint changes
- Dysplasia of the hip joints
- Injuries, consequences of injuries
- Muscular dystrophy
Diseases of the immune system
- Immune system disorder in women with complicated course – menopause
- Secondary immunodeficiency of various etiologies
- Immunodeficiency after chemotherapy
Diseases of the genitourinary system:
- Reproductive disorders in men and women
- Violation of potency
- Ovarian dysfunction
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract:
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach, duodenum
- Colitis of various etiology
- Intestinal and biliary dyskinesia
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Consequences of hepatitis B and C
- Chronic and acute hepatitis
- Acute hepatitis with severe jaundice and hepatocellular insufficiency
- Chronic hepatocellular insufficiency
- Hepatic coma
The above list of diseases is not complete in which stem cell therapy has been successful.
Stem cell therapy: types of cells
Stem cells are divided into three main groups depending on the source of their production:
- postnatal (adult stem cells).
What are embryonic stem cells?
Embryonic stem cells (ESCs) form an internal cell mass (ICM), or embryoblast, at an early stage in embryonic development. They are pluripotent – capable of differentiating into all types of cells of the three germ layers, except for cells of extraembryonic organs (placenta and yolk sac).
What are fetal stem cells
Fetal stem cells are obtained from fetal material after an abortion (usually the gestational age, that is, intrauterine development of the fetus, is 9-12 weeks). Fetal stem cells are a mixture of multipotent and unipotent stem cells.
Clinical use of human fetal and embryonic stem cells is prohibited in most countries of the world. In Ukraine, the use of fetal cells is still allowed, but gives rise to great ethical controversy.
What are postnatal stem cells?
Stem cells obtained from postnatal tissues of the human body (after the birth of the organism) and postpartum material (placenta, umbilical cord) have found wide application in clinical and experimental medicine. The source of the above cell material is mesenchymal stem cells of bone marrow, adipose tissue, umbilical cord and hematopoietic stem cells of peripheral blood, bone marrow and umbilical cord blood.
Clinical and experimental use of somatic cells isolated from the human body for further transplantation and cell therapy should be recognized as an important area of regenerative medicine. For this purpose, fibroblasts, keratinocytes, chondrocytes, endothelial cells and other cells cultured in vitro are widely used today. Growing tissues and organs in a biotechnological laboratory opens up new opportunities in the field of transplantation.
Before the procedure, the attending physician conducts a consultation, collects the patient’s anamnesis and determines the examination algorithm.
What tests and what examination does a man need to undergo before the procedure?
- Complete blood count.
- General urine analysis
- Biochemical blood test.
- Blood group. Rhesus blood.
- infection screening.
- Cancer male panel.
Tumor markers that must be passed before the stem cell treatment procedure:
- Male oncological panel “(PSA, AFP, CEA, CA 19-9, CA 72-4)
- Prostate-specific antigen total (PSA)
- Embryonic Cancer Antigen (CEA)
- Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) cancer marker
- Tumor marker of the pancreas, gallbladder (CA 19-9)
- Gastric tumor marker (CA 72-4)
- Infection screening:
- Screening for viral hepatitis “(HbsAg, HCV, HAV)
- HBsAg (Australian antigen)
- Total antibodies to HCV (anti-HCV total IgM + IgG)
- Package. TORCH IgG + IgM
- IgG antibodies to cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- Antibodies IgM to cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- IgM antibodies to herpes simplex virus type 1/2 (HSV 1/2)
- IgG antibodies to herpes simplex virus type 1/2 (HSV 1/2)
- IgG antibodies to toxoplasmosis (TOXO)
- IgM antibodies to toxoplasmosis (TOXO)
- Take the opportunity to receive quality stem cell treatment in Kyiv at the most affordable and fair prices.
- Price for stem cell treatment at the Coollaser Clinic in Kyiv
|Premium program. Allogeneic MSC therapy (100 mln.)||The program is a two-stage introduction. Re-introduction of 50 million – after 5 – 10 days||A single dose of 50 million||90000 UAH|
|Premium MAX program||Allogeneic MSC therapy (200 million). Quadruple introduction program||Single dose 50 mln., Re-introduction – every 5 – 10 days||145000 UAH|
|Standard program||Allogeneic MSC therapy. Two-step introduction program||60 million|
Single dose 30 mln., Re-introduction – after 5 days
|Program “local therapy”||Local therapy with allogeneic MSCs||30 million||24000 UAH|
|The program "local therapy". Local therapy with allogeneic MSCs (30 million)||30 000 UAH|
|Program Standard. Allogeneic MSC therapy (60 million). Two-step introduction program. (A single dose of 30 million, Re-introduction - after 5 days).||58 000 UAH|
|Premium Standard. Allogeneic MSC therapy (100 mln.). The program is a two-stage introduction. (Single dose of 50 million), Re-introduction of 50 million - after 5 - 10 days).||99 000 UAH|
|Premium program. Allogeneic MSC therapy (200 million). Quadruple introduction program. (A single dose of 50 million, repeated administration - every 5 to 10 days)||160 000 UAH|
|The program Premium MAX. Cell transplantation of the suspension of the fetoplacental complex. Four-stage administration program (systemic administration three times intravenously, twice subcutaneously). A program of accelerated treatment with higher doses of combined stem cell preparations.||420 000 UAH|
|Premium MAX + MEN'S HEALTH program. Cell transplantation of the suspension of the fetoplacental complex. Four-stage program of systemic administration (three times intravenously, twice subcutaneously + twice penile injections). A program of accelerated treatment with large doses of combined stem cell preparations.||480 000 UAH|
|Medical tourism program. Cell transplantation of the suspension of the fetoplacental complex. A four-step program of systemic administration (three times intravenously, twice subcutaneously, two times local beauty injections, CO2 laser routing). A program of accelerated treatment with large doses of combined stem cell preparations.||590 000 UAH|
Specialists in the procedure
Coollaser Clinic took part in the development of a patent for the creation of a unique innovative biotechnological technology. We were the first in Ukraine, in partnership with VALIKHNOVSKI SURGERY […]
We are proud to share the news that our founder, Oleksii Borsalo, together with the team, launched into production and launched the industrial production of the first domestic capsules for […]