Photorejuvenation and removal of age spots in Kyiv
Photorejuvenation is one of the most popular procedures in the cosmetic industry.
- Photorejuvenation. What is it?
- Apparatus for photorejuvenation.
- The essence of the procedure.
- Stages of Photorejuvenation.
- Duration of the course.
- Effect of Photorejuvenation of the face.
I am still 18 in my soul, and my face is already showing the first signs of aging! A situation familiar to most women over 30. Pigmented spots and post-acne in combination with the first signs of aging take away self-confidence.
I don’t want to grow old, but how to prevent the inevitable is unknown ?! We offer you to get acquainted with one of the recognized and effective methods of correcting age-related changes – Face photorejuvenation and removal of age spots.
The procedure for photorejuvenation and removal of age spots will take place safely and comfortably at the Coollaser Clinic.
We care about your health! Before undergoing any hardware procedure, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
Only an experienced dermatologist and cosmetologist can accurately determine the needs of your skin and possible contraindications.
- fine wrinkles
- enlarged pores
- vascular formations
Photorejuvenation – what is it?
Photorejuvenation is a hardware cosmetic procedure, the essence of which is the effect of an intense light source on all layers of the skin.
The effect is achieved by means of wave pulses with a power of 550-1200 nm. Penetrating through the upper layers of the skin, IPL light reacts with collagen and melanin, promoting a more active formation of the former.
Thanks to the active action of pulsed light on cells, wrinkles and creases are effectively removed, pigmentation is removed. The effect is noticeable after 1 session!
The Venus Versa IPL photorejuvenation device is a new, proven, high-tech skin care procedure.
Published studies show that Venus Versa IPL photorejuvenation significantly reduces existing wrinkles and folds, as well as prevents their appearance.
- reduces pore size
- corrects structural disorders and vascular defects
- reduces pigmentation by more than eighty percent.
Moreover, patients talk about a clear and noticeable and long-term improvement in the cosmetic appearance of the skin, both immediately after the first procedure, and after the end of the cycle of procedures.
The principle of phototherapy.
Venus Versa IPL photorejuvenation procedure consists of directing an intense pulsed light (IPL) beam onto the patient’s skin.
Light energy travels through the epidermis of the skin (outer surface) and reaches the dermis (deeper layer of the skin). The IPL beam of light energy stimulates the growth of fibroblasts and the production of its own collagen and elastin.
After a few treatments, this new collagen helps smooth and soften your existing wrinkles and prevent new ones from appearing. Collagen and elastin are involved in the rejuvenation process, which is reflected in the reduction of pore size and structural skin disorders.
We use various attachments and special filters to control the wavelength of the pulsed light. It is used to treat areas of sun-damaged skin with impaired pigmentation.
Impact of pulsed pulsed light (IPL) gives 100% efficiency result:
- Lightening pigmentation
- Improving the condition of age spots
- Removal of spider veins
- Rosacea treatment
- Stimulation of collagen and elastin
How is the procedure carried out?
Photorejuvenation is a simple, painless procedure called lunchtime treatments. This name was given by the patients themselves, the procedure is so simple and comfortable that it can be carried out at lunchtime.
Photorejuvenation is performed by a physician and / or a registered nurse and does not require needles, medication, or surgery.
- During this procedure, it is very important to cool the skin in time. This is necessary to avoid thermal discomfort or even burns. Specially made for painless procedures, the nozzle is equipped with an innovative forced cooling system.
- The patented computerized Smart Handpiece Cooling System provides temperature checks with extreme precision and over 1000 times per second!
- For patients with very sensitive skin, our clinic has an additional skin cooling system. The Fraxel chiller additionally blows cold air onto the skin in the treated area. This is one of the additional ways to protect the skin during Versa IPL Photorejuvenation procedures.
Stages of skin photorejuvenation.
- The skin, which is planned to undergo the process of photorejuvenation, is cleaned of the remains of decorative cosmetics.
- Then apply the light guidegel with a cooling effect, after which it is treated with light flashes.
- At the end of the procedure, the skin is covered with sunscreen. It is important to remember that after the procedure it is not advisable to visit the sauna for three days. You can not sunbathe in open sunlight for two weeks.
The duration of the procedure and the entire course of rejuvenation.
The duration of the course and the number of sessions are selected individually, depending on your characteristics and the desired effect. Also, the complexity of the skin area affects the number of phototherapy sessions.
The Venus Versa phototherapy procedure lasts very quickly: from 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the zone.
For the desired effect, it is necessary to undergo a course of 3-7 procedures with a time interval of 4-6 weeks.
Effect after a course of Face Photorejuvenation procedures:
- smoothing of wrinkles;
- depigmentation of the skin;
- disappearance of vascular formations;
- increased skin turgor;
- reduction of dry skin;
- wrinkles and folds disappear
Important! The result of photorejuvenation lasts for two to three years. This procedure works well with other treatments such as CO2 laser resurfacing.
- dark skin
- fresh tan
- pregnancy and lactation
- thyroid disease
- inflammatory skin diseases
- infectious diseases
Coollaser Clinic in the center of Kyiv on Pechersk will highlight your beauty and eliminate any imperfections.
Photorejuvenation of the face – think about it, become younger and more beautiful today!
|Photorejuvenation face||2000 UAH|
|Photorejuvenation face + neck||3800 UAH|
|Photorejuvenation face + neckline||4500 UAH|
|Photorejuvenation, pigmentation removal (face + neck + decollete)||5000 UAH|
|Photorejuvenation, removal of pigmentation (two hands)||2000 UAH|
|Photorejuvenation, removal of pigmentation (one zone)||500 UAH|
|Treatment of rosacea, spider veins (whole face)||2000 UAH|