Laser hair removal (photoepilation) of the upper lip in Kyiv.
Laser hair removal using IPL technology (photoepilation) of the upper lip with Venus Versa is an innovative way to remove hair.
Removing excess facial and body hair at Coollaser Clinic is a fast and reliable way.
- Unwanted hair.
- Consequences of conventional depilation.
- Features of the procedure.
- Number of sessions.
- Stages of the procedure.
Unwanted hair growth is not only unattractive but also a source of embarrassment for both men and women.
Facial hair is usually a problem for women, especially in the area above the upper lip. We will not dare to call them mustache, because only evil tongues can afford this. Facial hair removal is becoming a critical decision.
Of course, someone will say that shaving, depilatory, electrolysis, waxing and other household devices are available. But, you must admit that they are all morally outdated and do more harm than good.
Consequences of depilation with wax, sugar and razor:
- Ingrown hairs after depilation
- Razor cuts
- Inflammation after depilation
- Painful sensations
- The need to grow hair before waxing
- Short depilation effect.
Features of laser hair removal.
Venus Versa ™ represents the standard for Intense Pulsed Light hair removal. Laser hair removal over the lip saves a woman from unnecessary complexes, increases her attractiveness and raises her self-esteem.
Benefits of Venus Versa.
Venus Versa ™ is several years ahead of other technologies on the market. Venus Versa upper lip laser hair removal is a guarantee of comfort and efficiency.
- Powerful, cooling effect for absolute comfort.
- The time of the procedure is 5 minutes.
- Efficiency of laser hair removal – 100%.
- Possibility of processing a larger area.
- Instant, painless procedure.
- Lack of side effects
- Lack of rehabilitation period
Important! Hair follicles above the upper lip grow in stages. It is only during the growth cycle, when the hair is still in the follicle, that the hair removal process is most effective.
Each session visibly reduces the appearance of vegetation. Hair after laser hair removal becomes thinner, lighter, and its growth is significantly reduced.
It takes several sessions to get the best result and permanent hair removal.
How many sessions are needed to epilate the upper lip?
The duration of the upper lip epilation depends on the hair color and its thickness. The selection of the number of sessions takes place individually, in accordance with your individual characteristics.
The average length of a laser hair removal course for the upper lip is 3-7 sessions.
Stages of the procedure.
- A powerful beam of light energy, combined with maximum heat transfer, acts on the hair follicle.
- Intense pulsed light penetrating deep into the dermis acts on the pigment in the follicle without damaging the tissues around it.
- During the procedure of laser hair removal of the upper lip, the forced Smart Cooling system guarantees protection from burns.
- The follicle is damaged and the hair falls out. The more the number of sessions, the less often new follicles are formed.
- A course of laser hair removal of unwanted hair can stop the growth of follicles for several months.
We care about your health! Therefore, we recommend that you consult a specialist before signing up for the procedure.
- Fresh, intense tan
- Immune diseases
- Taking hormonal drugs
- Open wounds on the skin
- Accumulation of warts, moles and large age spots.
- A large number of neoplasms above the upper lip can be a failure for laser hair removal. It is important for us that the hair removal procedure is safe.
Before laser hair removal of the upper lip, if there are moles on it, we recommend that you undergo a dermatologist’s examination and it is possible to remove the neoplasms.
Coollaser Clinic in the center of Kyiv on Pechersk guarantees fast and effective hair removal from any area.
Laser hair removal (photoepilation) of the upper lip – regain your confidence!
|Photoepilation over the upper lip||400 UAH|