Scars removal with nitrogen in Kyiv
Removal of scars with nitrogen is an important step in skin treatment. Acne, stretch marks, scars and postoperative scars reduce our self-esteem. Low self-esteem affects all areas of life, from relationships to clothing choices.
- What is liquid nitrogen.
- Cryodestruction. Removal with nitrogen.
- The essence of the procedure.
- Stages of cryodestruction.
Scar treatment should take place under the strict guidance of an experienced doctor, then the result will exceed all expectations.
At Coollaser Clinic, liquid nitrogen removal of scars will be as comfortable as possible and with 100% results.
- Stretch marks
- Acne scars
- Scars after surgery
- Unaesthetic appearance of a scar
- Pain and itching of the scar
- Growth and enlargement of the scar
What is Liquid Nitrogen?
Liquid nitrogen is an inert gas. For many decades in a row, it has been successfully used in cosmetology and non-invasive skin treatment.
Liquid nitrogen is actively used to treat acne, hyperkeratosis, remove warts, and remove papillomas.
Distinctive features of liquid nitrogen removal:
- Lack of rehabilitation period
- Low risk of complications
- Suitable for all skin types
- 1 scar is treated 2-3 times
- 30 seconds on average required for one skin treatment
- 3-4 weeks average healing time
The only drawback of cryodestruction is the risk of thermal burns. It’s believed that this risk is justified only in particularly difficult cases, for example, with large progressive keloid scars. However, the risk factor for a cold burn or cold injury depends entirely on the professionalism of the doctor. An alternative method is laser removal of scars on the body.
Cryodestruction: Removal of scars with liquid nitrogen
Cryodestruction is the process of removing scars or stretch marks with nitrogen. Cryodestruction is a method proven over the years, which is successfully used to correct skin imperfections.
Cryodestruction with nitrogen for more than half a century has shown excellent results in the treatment of scars and scars. Removal occurs due to the effect of low temperatures on the pathological neoplasm.
The essence of the procedure
Before proceeding with nitrogen removal of scars it’s necessary to consult a specialist. This is necessary to determine the type of scar, since the duration and intensity of treatment directly depends on this.
Atrophic scar. A thinned area of damaged skin that crawls over time. It stands out strongly against the background of a healthy epidermis.
Normotrophic. A small, smooth scar that is flush with the epidermis.
Hypertrophic scar. A thickened, thick patch of skin that rises above the epidermis. Has a heterogeneous, rough structure and bright color.
Keloid scar. It’s easily distinguished from the rest, it is characterized by active growth and increase in volume. The most difficult type of scar to remove. The earlier therapy begins, the more effective the result will be.
The age of the formation directly affects the effectiveness of nitrogen removal of scars and scars. The older the scar, the longer the scar treatment can take.
Please, note that we at Coollaser Clinic in Kyiv undertake the treatment of scars of any complexity. We take care about your health and beauty and are ready to solve any skin problem.
Stages of scars and scars removal.
Removal of scars with liquid nitrogen is absolutely painless and safe.
- Consultation with a specialist.
- The rumen is treated with nitrogen at a temperature of about -190`
- Oxygen access to damaged cells is interrupted.
- Cells actively freeze and break down. The scar and surrounding tissues become a dead zone – partial necrosis develops.
- After a few weeks, the body will completely destroy dead cells and healthy skin will appear at the site of the scar.
- Scars and scars are removed permanently.
The rehabilitation period after scar removal with liquid nitrogen is individual and depends on many factors. We recommend that you adhere to some rules to make the recovery easy and efficient:
- Don’t use cosmetics
- Don’t take sun baths (including solarium)
- You can’t visit baths and saunas
- If possible, don’t wet the scar site.
The procedure for removing scars and scars with nitrogen does not require specific preparation. However, a specialist consultation will not only determine the type of scar, but also identify possible contraindications.
- Lactation (with caution)
- Diabetes mellitus
- Open wounds in the nitrogen zone
- Individual intolerance (allergy to cold)
- Sexually transmitted diseases
We take care of each of our patients. The main task for us is to preserve and enhance your individual beauty. We strongly advise against removing scars at home. This can be dangerous to your health.
Coollaser Clinic in the center of Kyiv is the best balance of professionalism and quality.
Scars removal – trust us to take care of yourself!