Treatment of arthrosis of the hip joint with stem cells in Kyiv.
For a long time, the treatment of arthrosis of the hip joint was based on ineffective therapeutic procedures and operations. But modern technologies do not stand still. The effectiveness of stem cell therapy has been proven in most medical industries.
Indications for the treatment of arthrosis with stem cells
- Limited motion of the joint
- Persistent pain syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
What is arthrosis?
Osteoarthritis is a joint disease that is accompanied by destruction and abrasion of the cartilage surface. As you know, cartilage is a biological spacer between bones. The joint acts as a hinge for flexion and extension of the limbs. At the same time, the cartilage tissue doesn’t allow the bones to touch during movement.
With arthrosis, the hip and knee joints are affected. In most cases, the disease progresses in people after age 65. Pathology often manifests itself in athletes with loads on the hip, knee and ankle joints. In this case, the hip joints are most often affected.
What is the manifestation of arthrosis of the hip joint?
First, the pain. The patient experiences painful sensations when moving the leg, walking and even lying down. Chronic pain syndrome is the most common complaint of patients.
Secondly, restrictions on physical activity. The degree of restriction of movements depends on the neglect of the disease. At best, it is soreness and inability to walk for a long time. In the worst cases, arthrosis leads to disability.
One of the radical solutions to this problem is hip arthroplasty. This is a complex and expensive intervention with a long rehabilitation period and certain risks.
An alternative method of treatment has already been recognized and widely used in world medical practice. This is a stem cell treatment for arthrosis. These cells are the building blocks for the restoration of damaged cartilage tissue.
Benefits of stem cell treatment
- Effective and low-traumatic procedure
- Alternative to surgical treatment
- Duration of the effect after the course of treatment (from 1 to 5 years)
- Minimal risk of complications
- Suitable for patients of all ages
- Low cost compared to surgery
In the photo you see a patient who left a review on the treatment of arthritis of the hip joint two months after treatment. The man suffered from arthrosis of the hip joint for 5 years. The result BEFORE and AFTER stem cell treatment is obvious. The patient easily lifts and moves the left leg. He said that over the past two years he “could not do it, but now he can.”
Why do we use stem cells?
- Stem cells (SC) are an ideal building block of our body. No drug, even the newest one, can compare with its own SK.
- Our stem cells are 100% suitable for us and give the same excellent treatment result.
- No donation is required for the allocation of SC. The graft is taken from the patient’s adipose tissue or bone marrow.
Stem cell therapy: the essence of the procedure
Isolation, preparation and use of stem cells is a rather complicated and time-consuming process. In order for you to be confident in the procedure, we will tell you about the treatment in simple words.
- First, the patient is examined. The doctor collects anamnesis, prescribes the necessary studies and tests (if required). This is necessary to assess the patient’s condition and the degree of the disease.
- Then a team of specialists performs the technique of collecting their own stem cells. Most often they are taken under local anesthesia from adipose tissue or bone marrow.
- The SC is prepared for insertion into the joint in a special way. The cells are first delivered to our certified laboratory (biotech company “Genome”) for reproduction and scaling. After breeding and reaching the desired condition, increasing their number, they return to the Coollaser Clinic for further administration.
- At the end, on the appointed day, the doctor injects the stem cells into the affected joint.
Cell therapy or stem cell therapy is a fairly new method. But already in 2016, this method was approved by leading experts in Europe for use in orthopedics.
- Average rate of improvement – in 85% of cases, the patient returns to the quality of life without pain and restrictions.
- Stem cells have unique functions that no other cells in the body have! They are able to integrate into the tissues of the diseased organ and renew its structure.
- Stem cells have a high capacity for regeneration, that is, for rapid tissue repair.
Duration of the procedure: about 30 minutes
Result in numbers:
1 week – pain syndrome decreases in most cases
1 month – activity returns
Duration of effect: from 6 months to 5 years
How much cost stem cell treatment for arthrosis?
Stem cell treatment price: depends on the source material and the degree of the disease.
The cost of arthrosis treatment with cultured stem cells is from 15,000 to 30,000 UAH. The number of cells (dose of a cell preparation) – 50 – 100 million mesenchymal stem cells.
Stem cell therapy completely restores the function of the hip joint, returning you to normal life. In the photo below: A patient of the Coollaser Clinic thanks his attending physician – Candidate of Medical Sciences Kovalchuk Andrey for the successful treatment of the hip joint with stem cells.
- Treatment of arthrosis of the hip joint with stem cells has practically no contraindications. Thanks to this, 78% of patients suffering from pain in this joint can be cured without surgery.
Pat attention! Individual contraindications are possible (rarely). We ask you to consult a specialist before starting treatment. An experienced doctor will take an anamnesis of your desease and life and identify the presence or absence of contraindications.
Coollaser Clinic in the center of Kyiv on Pechersk will become your guide to the world of beauty and health.
Treatment of arthrosis of the hip joint in Kyiv is an innovative approach to recovery and the future, which you can use right now!
Specialists in the procedure
Shmigol Igor Anatolyevich
Orthopedic surgeon, traumatologist
Kovalchuk Andrey Olegovich
Associate Professor, surgeon, biotechnologist