Lymphatic drainage massage in Kiev
Lymphatic drainage massage: myths and reality – popular misconceptions and proven facts. Lymphatic drainage massage is your best assistant in maintaining health and youth.
The lymphatic system is an integral part of our immunity. The better the lymph flow works, the less inflammation in it, we feel us better.
Almost everyone has heard the concept of stagnant water, especially athletes. But few people know that lymph stagnation also causes many unpleasant moments.
Coollaser Clinic takes care of your health. We strongly advise against trying to repeat the lymphatic drainage massage at home. This can be dangerous to your health.
- Varicose veins of the extremities
- Localized fat deposits
- Scars and stretch marks
- Weakened immunity
- Violation of blood microcirculation
Lymphatic drainage massage. What is it?
The lymphatic system is one of the protective barriers of our body. This system knows how to filter and neutralize microorganisms harmful to us, to fight viruses. Thanks to the lymph flow, the body naturally removes many processed products.
The stagnation of unwanted substances in the lymph is characterized by intoxication and poisoning of the body.
Lymphatic drainage massage is aimed at restoring the function of the lymphatic system. Correctly directed movements of hands or equipment improves lymph flow and helps the body to get rid of unwanted substances in time.
The essence of the procedure
Unlike other techniques, lymphatic drainage massage mainly uses 2 principles of work. Stroking. Pressure.
The combination of these seemingly simple techniques improves lymph drainage, stimulates the immune system and prevents edema. Normalization of the lymphatic system has a beneficial effect on the entire body.
Sleep improves, cell regeneration is triggered, which helps the skin to prevent scars and stretch marks. An insignificant amount of fat deposits leaves after 1-2 sessions of lymphatic drainage massage.
Lymphatic drainage massage has significant results. The responses and delight of the patients can be seen in the photos before and after the massage sessions. The number of procedures is determined individually and only by a highly qualified specialist.
Which areas are suitable for the procedure?
- Removes swelling, reduces inflammation. Helps skin to look firm and fresh.
- Massage under the eyes. A high-quality massage in the area around the eyes will help maintain a youthful look for a long time.
- In minor stages of obesity, lymphatic drainage massage corrects the silhouette of the body. Extra centimeters literally hide before our eyes. For a greater effect, a course treatment is recommended.
- Swelling, heaviness and pain in the legs. Especially after a hard day at work, when the leg muscles are literally burning. If this is familiar to you, massage is exactly what you were looking for. Lymphatic drainage massage will help to prevent varicose veins of the lower extremities and remove swelling for many months.
- Neuralgia and inflammation of the ternary nerve
- Respiratory diseases
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diseases of the lymph nodes or the entire system
Coollaser Clinic in the center of Kyiv on Pechersk is growing and improving in every detail in order to preserve and enhance your beauty and health.
Lymphatic drainage massage – youthfulness of the skin and health of the body, available now.