Sports massage in Kyiv
Sports massage: benefits and techniques that are prescribed not only to athletes.
Initially, sports massage was popular only in professional athletes, who need to feel good in the shortest possible time.
Now, professional sports massage is recommended for every person who cares about the health of their body.
Coollaser Clinic professionals take care of each of their patients and approach the procedure as carefully as possible so that the quality will pleasantly surprise you.
- Weak endurance
- Consequences of trauma
- Pain syndromes
- Increased fatigue
Sports massage. Specialist recommendations
Sports massage is a special combination of massage techniques aimed at quickly improving your well-being. Athletes mainly choose this type of massage to increase endurance and eliminate discomfort after injuries.
The sports type of massage, like any other technique, affects the state of the whole body.
By itself, massage triggers cell regeneration and their ability to naturally exfoliate (remove the stratum corneum of the epidermis cells). Improves microcirculation and oxygen delivery to tissues.
High-quality oxygenation of tissues allows them to recover faster from injuries, it’s easier to endure stress and increases overall working capacity.
For athletes, this type of massage is recommended before important competitions. It allows you to physically and emotionally prepare for future challenges.
The essence of the procedure
A wide variety of techniques are used in sports massage. Stroking. Trituration. Kneading. Pressure. Patting and tapping.
- This technique begins and ends any procedure. Allows you to relax and prepare the selected area of the body.
- Improving blood circulation and increasing tissue elasticity.
- Light gymnastics, allowing to maintain mobility of joints, ligaments and limbs. Improves lymphatic drainage and significantly relaxes muscles.
- Rhythmic, energetic movements act deeply on blood vessels and nerve endings. Starts exchange processes.
- Patting and tapping. Despite the intimidating name, these are pleasant, soothing and relaxing movements. Qualitatively relieves tension from all muscles, prevents pinching and distributes interstitial fluid inside the muscles.
There are three types of sports massage, for athletes. Each of which is used at a certain stage of preparation for the competition or recovery after it.
Such a complex allows you to first relax the muscles during preparation, warm up before going out and recover after the competition.
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Inflammatory processes
- Respiratory diseases
- Tumors of unclear etiology
We take care about your health! To identify individual contraindications and possible risks, we recommend to consult with a specialist.
Coollaser Clinic in the center of Kyiv on Pechersk is your personal assistant for maintaining health the body.
Sports massage – in a healthy body is a healthy mind, we know how to maintain and restore your health!