Intimate contour plastic
Intimate contouring (non-surgical) can significantly improve the most important component of general life well-being – the quality of a couple’s sexual life.
The psycho-emotional state of a woman depends much more powerfully on the sensory perception of the world than that of the stronger sex. Even minor disorders of sexual function not only lead her to moral and physical suffering, but are often the reasons for an unsuccessful personal life. Disharmony in the sexual life of a couple in 65% of cases leads to the separation of people who love each other. One of the reasons for an inadequate sex life in women is dissatisfaction with the appearance of their genitals. According to scientists from the United States, this percentage is about 45-70% of the adult population. In their opinion, the aesthetic aspects of the intimate area reduce a woman’s confidence and also hinder her on the way to a fully functional, both sexual and private life.
Due to the presence of intimate contour (non-surgical) plastics in the arsenal of obstetricians-gynecologists, women have the opportunity to correct the situation. Using it, it’s possible to change the appearance, functional ability and enhance the sensitivity of the genitals, the perfection of which means for most successful women no less than the condition of the skin of the face, hair and body.
Indications for contour plastics in gynecology:
- Atrophy of the labia;
- Laxity and stretching of the skin of the labia;
- Defects of the perineum;
- Different size (asymmetry) of the labia minora;
- Weak moisture of the vaginal mucosa;
- Dissatisfaction with sexual sensations;
- Decrease in orgastic reactions;
- Correction of the symptom of urinary incontinence;
- Correction of conditions due to postcoital cystitis.
This procedure in our clinic is performed under local anesthesia, and in some cases without it at all, since it is painless enough. Immediately after the procedures, you can start your usual business, lunch break procedures. There is practically no rehabilitation period, sometimes there is an increased sensitivity in the injection projection, it usually disappears within 1-4 days. The effect of intimate filling procedures lasts from 6 to 12 months, depending on the individual characteristics of the woman and the selected drug.
Contraindications to intimate contour plastics (filling):
- Pregnancy and lactation period;
- Oncological diseases of various etiologies;
- General malaise of the patient;
- Infectious diseases in acute stages;
- Exacerbation of herpes infection;
- Mental illness;
- Age under 18;
- Inconsistency of the method.
Possibilities of intimate contouring:
- Restoration of the fullness of the labia majora – gives an ideal cosmetic effect and restores the natural barrier functions of the vulva, as well as promotes greater pleasure during sex.
- Intimate plasty of the labia minora – improves the aesthetic appearance and provides an orgasmic cuff, which in turn affects the woman’s sexual satisfaction.
- Plastic surgery of the clitoris – increases its volume, moisturizes and strengthens its hood, which leads to increased sensations during orgasm. The price of contouring is worthy of a number of future pleasures.
- Fight against age-related changes – increasing the tone, elasticity and elasticity of the walls of the vagina and perineum, moisturizing the mucous membranes and fighting the physiological prolapse of the genitals.
- Treatment of urinary incontinence of the 1st degree – occurs due to the paraurethral administration of the drug, which increases the compression of the urethra with its hypermobility.
What can be done intimate plactic without surgical plastic?
Labioplasty: correction of the volume of the labia majora
This procedure is indicated if, taking into account time or under the influence of certain factors, you have lipodystrophy of the labia majora, that is, they have lost their former appearance. Indeed, it is the labia majora that normally cover the small ones and perform a kind of barrier function, reduce the risk of vaginal infection and maintain a normal temperature of the genitals. Also, they are directly involved in sexual intercourse, namely in the coverage of the penis during sex and contribute to an increase in the sensitivity of both partners.
Labioplasty: correction of the volume of the labia minora
Replenishing the volume of the labia minora significantly improves the appearance of the vulva, and also helps to restore the barrier and secretory function.
This is the filling of the clitoris pocket with the drug in order to increase the volume and enhance its sensitivity, as well as strengthen its hood. Stimulates greater pleasure during lovemaking.
Correction of evolutive changes and aesthetic effect
Pregnancy, periodic fluctuations in weight, physical activity, exercise bicycles, the modern rigid rhythm of life and other negative factors contribute to the appearance of involutive changes in the anogenital region. It has a direct negative impact on the intimate life of a couple and specifically the quality of woman’s life.
The methods of intimate filling (rejuvenation) and biorevitalization of this zone are safe, quick and their correction allows women to return to a full sexual life in 3-5 days.
Treatment of urinary incontinence (incontinence) in women with injection
Urinary incontinence is a hygienic and social problem. The reason is dysfunction of the sphincter of the bladder apparatus, loss of functionality of the ligamentous apparatus, as well as a decrease in the layer between the vagina and the urethra. This leads to the fact that with an increase in intra-abdominal pressure (coughing, laughter, exercise, sex), the pressure in the urethra is lower than the intravesical pressure and urine is poured out through the urethra. Filler injections in conjunction with CO2 laser technology can restore pressure in the urethra, ensure the normal function of supporting tissues and restore sphincter function.
Correction of a “wide” vagina or injection vestibuloplasty
The effect of the “wide” vagina brings women such unpleasant symptoms as:
- Gaping sex gap
- Decreased sensitivity during intercourse
- Air entering the vagina, which leads to unpleasant sounds during sex; reduced lubrication
- Decreased barrier functions, and as a result bacterial vaginosis and dysbiosis, of the vagina
- Filler injections together with CO2 laser technology allow to close the genital opening, restore lubrication and increase sensitivity
Ministry of Health license. The procedure was performed by a gynecologist, Candidate of Medical Sciences – Shcherbak Maria.