Removal of atheroma, lipoma with CO2 laser
Removal of atheroma, lipoma with lasers is a very demanded procedure. Lipoma (wen) is a benign tumor that rarely degenerates (malignant), consists of adipose tissue placed in lobules.
There are both single formations and diffuse – lipomatosis.
Most often located on the stomach, under the chest, face.
Atheroma is a benign sebaceous cyst that appears as a result of a blockage in the duct.
It can be found in any areas where hair grows, but the favorite place of localization is on the scalp, on the neck and face.
Both neoplasms are soft, painless when pressed, but aesthetic discomfort is considerable.
How to get rid of a wen?
Immediately we want to note that no masks for wen, folk remedies for removing lipomas, atheroma, especially at home, DO NOT work!
There is a high risk of transformation of a tumor into a malignant one and infection of the formation.
There are only two reliable ways to get rid of wen:
- classic surgical method
- innovative laser method for removing neoplasms
Advantages of the laser method for removing neoplasms
In our clinic, we prefer to remove lipomas with a laser.
- non-invasiveness of the method;
- preventing the appearance of scars and other cosmetic defects after removal;
- mini-surgery is performed under local anesthesia without general anesthesia;
- one day surgery – no need to go to the hospital, after the procedure you can immediately go home;
- accelerated recovery;
- low cost: from 1800 UAH for laser elimination of lipoma or atheroma. And what is important: in our clinic, anesthesia and dermatoscopy are included in the price. No additional fees!
Laser surgery is the most modern and reliable method of getting rid of lipomas, atheromas, and wen.
The process of removing lipomas, atheroma
Removal of atheroma lipoma occurs in several stages:
- Skin marking for a small incision, treatment with antiseptic solutions.
- In the area of the neoplasm, the doctor makes several injections with an anesthetic solution. We wait up to three minutes for the anesthetic to take effect. We use only modern drugs (Novostezin, Ultracaine, Markain), which have no side effects.
- Removal of the entire lipoma with the capsule (exfoliation method) using the Coolaser ultra-thin beam.
- Sending material for histological examination. We work with market leaders in this area, so the diagnosis will be 99.9% correct.
- Applying an intradermal cosmetic suture to the wound, which will be almost invisible. The doctors of our clinic use only Italian suture material with the finest threads.
- In our clinic, we do everything possible (and impossible too) for a high-quality removal without any skin defects!
Duration of removal
Removal lasts approximately 25-35 minutes, after which you can return home.
Laser removal of lipomas is a guarantee of no relapse.
After 5 days, you need to come to the doctor for an examination.
5 days after the mini-operation, the doctor doesn’t recommend:
- visit to the sauna, bathhouse, pool;
- power sports and training in gyms;
- applying cosmetics and other products other than prescribed medications;
- prevention of active mechanical impact on the removal zone (friction of clothes, rubbing, etc.)
You can make an appointment with a doctor at the Coollaser Clinic through the “Call” button in the lower right corner of the screen or through a special form on the website.
|Removal of wen (atheroma, lipomas) 1 element||from 1800 UAH|