Prevention of viral diseases using cellular technologies used by Chinese doctors to treat the virus in Wuhan.
The prevention of viral diseases, including Covid-19, is becoming more and more important.
Coollaser Clinic offers an innovative platform in the regenerative medicine (cell therapy of diseases) industry in partnership with the licensed biotechnology company Genome and the stem cell bank.
Prevention of viral diseases
To date, in the prevention of the Covid-19 virus, our clinic uses its own experience and the positive clinical results obtained in the treatment of patients with the following somatic diseases:
• systemic connective tissue diseases
• peripheral circulatory disorders of the extremities
• arthrosis of the joints
• trophic ulcers and chronic wounds
• treatment of pneumonia and bronchitis of various etiologies
- 1. Innovative technologies have been successfully introduced to restore and improve tissue trophism using their own fibroblasts.
- 2. The technology of laser routing of cell transplants has been developed and patented.
- 3. Developed and implemented an innovative technology "Primary Cell" for the use of stem cells from one's own adipose tissue for the purpose of local therapy.
- 4. Active work is underway to introduce bioinsurance technology and biomaterial banking with the aim of further cell therapy at the turn of the fight against the global problem of Coronavirus COVID-19
How to prepare for yourself a therapeutic dose of stem cells in case of infection?
In this situation, this problem is solved by bioreservation - preliminary preparation and storage of cell preparations in the biobank for patients who have decided to prepare stem cells for themselves in case of infection with COVID-19 Coronavirus.
Link to publications:
For the purpose of bioreservation, it's proposed to sign an agreement with a clinic that will ensure the production, storage and delivery of biomaterial (stem cells) to the place of treatment in case of illness.
The prepared therapeutic dose of the cellular biomaterial is stored in the cryobank and, if necessary, is provided to the qualified medical staff responsible for the patient's treatment for further administration of the cell preparation.
Bioreservation and its types.
You can reserve two types of mesenchymal stem cells in case of illness.
Donor mesenchymal cells are a cell preparation taken from the postpartum placenta and umbilical cord of the donor. This biomaterial is undergoing infection screening for 18 viruses - an extended examination for the absence of viral and microbial infection.
Subsequently, cells multiply under laboratory cell culture conditions to a predetermined amount in order to prepare an effective therapeutic dose (for example, 100 million MSCs).
In the future, this drug is administered in the form of a suspension intravenously. The number of cells, the dose and frequency of administration of the cell preparation depends on the therapeutic program and the type of disease.
Donor mesenchymal cells are a universal drug for the treatment of diseases of various etiologies.
Own mesenchymal cells.
A safe and effective method of treating somatic diseases with stem cell suspensions taken from the patient's own tissues. These cells are isolated from a small amount of adipose tissue (25-40 milliliters) by fermentation and scaling.
Cells are injected in order to renew and regenerate tissues, improve blood supply, as well as strengthen immunity.
After administration, the cell preparation is completely engrafted and is never rejected by the immune system, since it consists of its own stem cells, which have been multiplied in a biotechnological laboratory.